1. Peer Review Policies
• Peer Review is the system used by IAEME Publication to assess the quality of a manuscript/paper before it is published. Qualified researchers in the relevant research area assess submitted manuscripts for originality, validity and significance to help Editor-in-Chief determine whether the manuscript should be published or not.
• The Editorial Board of the Journal comprise of Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board members. Editor-in-Chief remains the chairperson of the board, hence allowed to take the final decision in any regard. The formation of the Editorial Board is done through incorporating global experts with excellent academic track record and expertise in the respective journal subject. There is no restriction in the number of the Editorial Board members.
• Journal operates Double-blind peer-review system, where the reviewers of the paper won't get to know the identity of the author(s), and the author(s) won't get to know the identity of the reviewer. The advantage of Double-blind peer review is that it eliminates bias.
• Manuscripts submitted to this journal will generally be reviewed by two or more experts who will be required to evaluate whether the manuscript is scientifically sound and coherent, whether it duplicates already published work, and whether or not the manuscript is sufficiently clear for publication. The Editor-in-Chief will reach a decision based on these reports and, where necessary, they will consult with members of the Editorial Board.
• INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (IJEET) will publish both theoretical and empirical papers having potential to make a significant contribution to the Electrical Engineering and Technology Field.
• All article submissions to journals are first reviewed for completeness and only then sent to be assessed by an Editor-in-Chief who will decide whether they are suitable for peer review.
• All the papers submitted to Journal for editorial consideration will be scrutinized through Double-blind peer review so as to ensure standard, quality and originality.
• Journal will endeavour to complete the review process within 8-15 weeks of the receipt of articles.
• Journal will maintain zero tolerance for plagiarism. The originality of all the selected articles will be ensured through appropriate software and an undertaking before publication.
2. Plagiarism Policy
• The Editor-in-Chief of the Journal takes a very serious stance against any evidence of plagiarism including self-plagiarism in manuscripts submitted to them. Every reasonable effort will be made to investigate any allegations of plagiarism brought to their attention, as well as instances that come up during the peer review process.
• IAEME Publication does not encourage any form of Plagiarism and duplicate submissions. Hence, we strongly recommend our authors to thorough check of the article content before submitting it to our Journals for publication. We request our Authors to use "Plagiarism Checking software’s" to check plagiarism prior to submission as a preliminary step, although they are not completely reliable.
• Journal Editorial office will check plagiarism for all the submitted articles before publishing online. If the plagiarism is observed by editors, peer reviewers or by editorial staff at any stage of the publication process, it could be rejected based on the percentile of plagiarism occurred and it would be notified to author.
• Similarity Check is a multi-publisher initiative to screen published and submitted content for originality. IAEME Publication uses the iThenticate software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in submitted manuscripts.
3. Peer Review Process
• When we receive an article for publication, it is checked by the journal’s editorial office to ensure that the files are in order. After this is done, the manuscript is assigned to two or more reviewers on the basis of their subject expertise. Based on the reports of the reviewers, our Editor-in-Chief makes the decision to accept, reject or subject the article to further revisions.
• Once the manuscript is finally accepted, the article would need to undergo final check by the journal editorial office. After this, the author would be notified of the acceptance of their articles. Galley proofs are sent to the corresponding authors who are expected to read and correct any typographical or grammatical errors.
• Once proofs are returned by authors to the editorial office, an invoice is sent to the corresponding author. After we received payment for the article, the manuscript is usually included in the next issue of the journal. As soon as the article is published on the journal’s website, a publication notification is sent to the corresponding author with links to the issue and article.